Administrative Roadside Customer Service Position
Work with a leading business-to-business provider of roadside assistance solutions, serving customers of client companies with everything from directions and fuel to towing and tire changes.
Overview of Services
- Inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client's customers and/or client account representatives.
- Possible outbound calls to client, client's customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
- Outbound coordination to client's independent service providers, such as tow trucks.
- Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
- $0.224 per service minute. Alternate base service revenue is $5.00 per service interval.
- Average 30 interval (15 hour) SOW
- 10 intervals (5 hours) needed on Saturday or Sunday. Intervals available.
- 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
Service Level Requirements
Service level requirements vary.
Course Details Certification
- Agent must complete all self-paced modules and assessments
- Complete all exams scoring 80% or higher (two attempts)
Successfully pass mock call scenarios. Pre-course work to be completed before the first day of class:
- Success Strategies for Certification
- Success Strategies for Production
Classes are held Monday through Friday.
Self-paced content is also provided for completion in between class sessions.
Certification Completion Criteria
- Pass all quizzes and exams with a score of 80%
- Successfully pass mock certification calls
- 100% completion of all self-paced modules within specified times
- Provide a notarized Affidavit of Identification with photo ID
Program Equipment Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, and MAC OS are NOT supported
- A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program
- POTS telephone line
- Noise canceling wired headset
- If VoIP service, should work using a fully hard-wired phone.
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless), minimum 3.0 mbps download and minimum 1.0 mbps upload
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). Each SOW should be thoroughly reviewed prior to its execution. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern. A thorough review of all policies prior to enrolling in the certification course is recommended.