Theme Parks Customer Service
Statement of Work
- The employee will be required to select 30 intervals per week (15 hours) with 10 of those intervals (5 hours) to be serviced on Saturday and/or Sunday (may change due to client needs).
Certification Course Details
- Course Cost: $49.00
- Instructor led in addition to 2+ hours. Self-paced per day.
- Cumulative average of 90% for all quizzes and exams.
- A minimum passing score of 20 points on at least 3 mock calls.
- Must complete 100% of all coursework which is assigned during class and class role play.
- Provide a completed Notarized Affidavit of Identification with photo ID.
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST, 365 days a year with the majority of hours available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- PC with Windows 7 or Windows 10
- POTS telephone line or Digital Phone Line
- CSP must also have a Smartphone or Tablet that can download an App for a security token.
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will govern.