STAR Work From Home Opportunities
In order to work from your home, the following requirements must be met.
Requirements for Applying
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States of America.
- You are NOT a resident of California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, or Oregon.
- You must have a general knowledge about computers.
- You must have a quiet working space.
Home Office, Computer and Equipment Requirements
- A working desktop computer or laptop with virus software and high speed Internet. Most clients use Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. Some client opportunities require a Mac operating system.
- A USB headset for your training class and a telephone headset.
- A straight, dedicated landline telephone with no frills such as caller ID, 3-way calling, etc. VOIP phones that plug into your Internet such as Vonage and Comcast are supported.
- Your computer must have certain specifications that pass the company's technical requirements prior to starting a specific Client Opportunity Training.
- Office supplies such as paper, pens, etc.
Current Work at Home Opportunities
These positions close quickly and change daily. To be considered, you must apply ASAP and complete the new hire process within 5 days. This includes all technical requirements and class enrollment.
- Cable Communications Customer Service/Sales
- Cruise Line Direct Sales Program
- Energy Company Support: Inbound Retention, Customer Service and Sales
- Office Supply Business Sales and Customer Service
- Roadside Customer Service
- Theme Parks Customer Service